Call On 8249 9855 For a Free Quote
Domestic Smoke Detectors
DID YOU KNOW – Each year more than 10,000 Australian homes become victims of fire. Around 70 Australians per year are killed by these fires and in excess of 1,000 are injured!
Installing a high quality smoke alarm ensures your peace of mind by offering you 24 hour a day protection for your family and home against fire and smoke. The early warning that a smoke alarm provides means less chance of major damage and, more importantly, less chance of lives being lost.
The legislation of South Australia is planning to make smoke alarm installation, mandatory for residential buildings. Houses built since 1 January 1995 must be equipped with hard-wired smoke alarms. All other houses must be equipped with at least 9 volt battery powered smoke alarms. When a house with 9 volt battery powered smoke alarms is sold the new owner has six months to install alarms which are hard-wired to the 240 volt power supply or powered by 10 year life, non-replaceable, non-removable batteries.
If you are looking for professional smoke detector installation in Adelaide, get in touch with Alectric. The qualified electricians also perform smoke alarm maintenance, efficiently.
- Surface and flush mount models available
- Available in photoelectric and ionisation detection technologies for optimum response times
- Mains powered smoke alarm 220-240 a.c. 50Hz 35mA9V d.c. battery backup (included)
- Quick fit-off/easy installation loud alarm indication: 85dB at 3 metres
- Ability to interconnect up to 40 units Low battery indication (audible and visual)
- False alarm control using Hush button (available on both models)
- Built-in test facility Unit cannot be operated without 9V battery fitted
- Dust cover to prevent contamination during installation
- Complies with Australian Standard AS3786, Smoke Alarms SSL / ActivFire listed Quality endorsed Certified Product
- SAI Global5 year limited warranty